584,841 active members*
4,554 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > HAAS GR510 Network Issues

HAAS GR510 Network Issues

Good Morning All,

We are attempting to connect to our Network and do away with the USB Flashdrive system. When I go to connect using the Wired Network type it doesn't want to assign the IP, Subnet or Gateway as it should be. We are connecting the machine using a Ethernet cable but there is no way to tell if it's making a connection or not. The "DHCP Server" column does show a value but nothing otherwise and Status shows "Unknown/Down". Even when I try Wireless Network it searches endlessly and doesn't show our WiFi name. I have tried reaching out to HAAS with no help so hopefully someone here is able to help us.

Thanks!

Re: HAAS GR510 Network Issues

So an update; someone had unplugged the box that powers the ethernet cable without telling anyone. I've got the wired connection up and running but am now having trouble with the Netshare system. With the rest of our machines (all Hurcos) we are able to map them to our server no problem. We like the operator to be able to open the files right at the machine. The HAAS doesn't seem to play nice with Windows however. We are able to drop files onto the HAAS (Local Netshare) but can't figure out the Remote option. The instructions I have seem to be geared toward keeping all the files on one master computer rather than a server. I spoke with HAAS and they told me there is no support basically.