585,875 active members*
3,961 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas Mills > Haas give any discount for options?

Haas give any discount for options?

Hello,

I am writing to Turkey. I have a new vf4 se with tr210 trunion. I need to dwo and tcpc option to use my first 5axis machine more easly. Option price 6500usd + vat, and i cant pay this fee. Because Turkey economy is not good. I've heard that Haas is helpful for some users. I think maybe it can help me as I sell my house and buy this machine.the local dealer said it couldn't happen, do you think it's possible for Haas to offer any discounts? What do you think about that?

Re: Haas give any discount for options?

You surprise me because nowadays, everyone says that the economy in Turkey is stable. This means that there are no spikes in prices and services.

Re: Haas give any discount for options?

Quote Originally Posted by ElroyPatrick72 View Post
    You surprise me because nowadays, everyone says that the economy in Turkey is stable. This means that there are no spikes in prices and services.
    But I could be wrong since you wrote about it. If you want to save money, you can take advantage of various discounts and bargains. You might also benefit from looking at https://hoopladoopla.com/category/beauty-personal-care. Personally, for me, it's an opportunity to save money while still being able to get something of quality. Before the New Year's holidays, promotions like this are incredibly convenient.