585,758 active members*
4,218 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas classic control ALL file separator program - aka backup dump

Haas classic control ALL file separator program - aka backup dump

Hello everyone,

Been awhile since I have posted here.

The link below is a program that will take your ALL file from the Haas classic controls and separate it by O##### + the text in the first set of ( ) - I know its properly referred to as a comment. Illegal file name characters are replaced by a space, and .nc is added as a file extension

It is really simple to use and very straight forward. I hired an independent programmer to produce it, I will not provide any technical support or requests for personalizations. I am providing it for free, because I know how frustrating it is to find, cut, paste, add %'s, and save. It does exactly what I need it to do. Works on all haas classic 'ALL' files for mills, lathes, lasers etc.

I have seen requests for software like this, which is why I am sharing it. No warranties expressed or implied for any particular use etc. and such and such so forth.

Link to my google drive since I can't upload an executable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BtZ...ew?usp=sharing

Screen capture
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haas NC File Extractor screen shot.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	486129

Regards,

Sam

Re: Haas classic control ALL file separator program - aka backup dump

hy samhyto i am not a haas guy ... please, can you explain what happened ?

what is wrong with curretn aproach, and why does it need to be fixed ?

Illegal file name characters are replaced by a space, and .nc is added as a file extension
    what causes illegal file names ? why some files that are <>.nc, need to be *.nc ? kindly
    Ladyhawke - My Delirium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg

Probably gonna hurt your feelings here. So you aren't a Haas guy, don't know the Haas control, ignorant to what we are discussing here or have any comment that logically corresponds to the intellectual content of this thread. Therefore I am politely asking you to use your fingers to pick your nose, not for typing here. In other blocks, G00 G90 G28 (and tell your mommy); M30;.

Sam

Ouch