584,829 active members*
4,984 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Commercial Laser > BOSS Laser > Boss LS1416 - machine only beeps and LED screen is dark (not on) when powered up

Boss LS1416 - machine only beeps and LED screen is dark (not on) when powered up

Hello.

I have a LS1416. Did 2 jobs (coated tumblers using rotary tool) early yesterday and shut it down.

When I turned laser back on to do another job yesterday afternoon, the laser light came on, the laser started to beep, the head went to back right, then 6" towards the front and 2/3's of the way to left, then stopped.

The machine simply beeps, the LED screen is dark, so there is no way to access anything.

I've searched the internet, called and emailed Boss support, but wanted to reach out and see if anyone had any ideas of what happened.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Boss LS1416 - machine only beeps and LED screen is dark (not on) when powered up

You might want to open the control panel and check the voltages at the power supplies using a meter. Also check for any blown fuses