585,568 active members*
3,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > Mazak V-414 + M32. Overvoltage error at spindle stop.

Exclamation Mazak V-414 + M32. Overvoltage error at spindle stop.

Hello friends.

I've had a problem with RPMs above 2500. Now the emergency threshold began to drop to 1800 rpm. From the obvious, we have a very long supply line and a voltage of 406V instead of 380V (we are in Ukraine). However, changing the jumpers on the windings of the main transformer (two steps down) had no effect.

Yesterday we tried to change parameter 26 (acceleration / deceleration) in Freqrol FR-SF-2-7,5K-BC - without success. This setting cannot be changed!?

Then we looked for the corresponding parameter number in the Machine Parameters of the NC. Unfortunately, nothing of the kind was found. Available documents do not describe all parameters.

We are at an impasse. Today I will check the brake resistors, but there are no errors from Freqrol. Please help. Please provide the numbers of the parameters that control the acceleration and deceleration of the spindle. Perhaps there are other ways to solve this problem.

Thanks.
    Mike.

Re: Mazak V-414 + M32. Overvoltage error at spindle stop.

Dear friends.

Yesterday I took some time and researched the work of the recuperator. Two months ago I repaired Freqrol FR-SF-2-7,5K-BC. It was a huge accident. I upgraded the entire power section, control and power supply. Now it turned out that two modules did not function. That is, the repair was incomplete. Yesterday the shortcomings were corrected, the equipment worked at 6000 rpm without problems.

Good luck.