Hello Everyone!

I work on a Morbidelli Universal 3615 TV manufacturing date from 2009 for about 2 years now, it's a great machine, but sometimes, some issues come along that a person just doesn't know how to resolve them..

So, directly to the point of the issue: The Electrospindle is having an issue in wich, when it goes to the storage room to pickup the tool, it doesn't grab it automaticly. If i go there, and manually push it upwards, it grabs it, i called for maintenance, and in a morning, they setup it fine. After lunch time, it was back at the same issue, so i guess it has some gaps in the screws and it is letting the magazine piece drop down some 2 or 3 milimeters.

With that being said, i was wondering if (most likely it can be done) i could change the z level at wich the electrospindle goes pick its tools. I searched all around the defenitions in the machine command center, also in xilog (working with xilog plus) and had no luck finding a parameter that defines at wich z level the tools are picked from the storage magazine. Thanks in advance for any reply of anyone that is willing to help me with this issue!