584,802 active members*
4,769 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Dot Peen Head Source

Hi,

I'm looking to fit a dot peen head to a CNC router to be able to create data matrices and QR codes on aluminum parts. I plan first to make a cheap prototype, and then once I get t the software and systems working, invest more to upgrade the CNC hardware and dot peen head.

Has anyone any suggestions for a source of cheap dot peen heads (electrical, not pneumatic)?
    Has anyone made something similar or know of any resources? The posts if find on this forum are now outdated, and all the links expired.

Quote Originally Posted by carlr View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking to fit a dot peen head to a CNC router to be able to create data matrices and QR codes on aluminum parts. I plan first to make a cheap prototype, and then once I get t the software and systems working, invest more to upgrade the CNC hardware and dot peen head.

Has anyone any suggestions for a source of cheap dot peen heads (electrical, not pneumatic)?
    Has anyone made something similar or know of any resources? The posts if find on this forum are now outdated, and all the links expired.
    Are you talking about something like I have attached? If so then let me know, I am willing to let this stuff go cheap if interested.