I Can not get the ram calibrated. I am following the procedure in the book and it’s not working for me. I must be missing something. the controller was work correctly when the repair guy was here last week. he showed me how to do it, but i must be missing something. please see below file of procedure i have and see if something is missing.

thank you

CNC 99 CATEGORY 1 RAM AXIS OPERATION PROCEDURE
(Indented switch under the magnetic card should be in the run position unless otherwise advised.)
To turn on the depth mode (ram axis):

Step 1. Press "BEND" .
Step 2. Press "0".
Step 3. Press "-"
Step 4. Press "-"
Step S. Press "DEPTH",
Step 6. Press ":-until -2 POS (position) appears in the
display window. The depth mode (ram axis) is now operational.

calibration of ram axis. (ALWAYS SET PRESSBRAKE BOTTOM LIMIT SWITCH WITH PUNCH AND DIE IN PLACE BEFORE OPERATING SYSTEM. SET SWITCH TO ALLOW FOR THE DEEPEST BEND BUT NOT DEEP ENOUGH TO ALLOW A PUNCH/DIE COLLISION. BE SURE TO ALLOW FOR MATERIAL THICKNESS.)

Step 1. Press "BEND".
Step 2. Press "0".
Step 3. Press "-", at this point -1 should appear in the left hand
side of the display window.
Step 4. Press "DEPTH".
step 5. Press "MAN".
Step 6. place a piece of.material to be bent across the female die and jOg the ram to move the male punch to just touch the material. This will be your calibration point.
Step 7. Press "ADVANCE". The display window will now have a position of 00.000 and the ram will be calibrated. The "CAL" light should now be illuminated.

To program ram depth:

Step 1. Press desired "j0B" number 1-99.
Step 2. Press desired "BEND" number 1-30.
Step 3. Press "DEPTH".
Step 4. Press desired depth dimension up to 4.000".
Step 5. Repeat this procedure for each active "BEND" number
within the program.

thank you