PRINTER: Maker Select Plus 3D Printer (Approximately 8 hours run time)
SOFTWARE/SLITTER: PrusaSlicer 2.5.0

This printer is probably 3 years old, I purchased it new in the box, tools never unwrapped or assembled, the factory test butterfly still on the build platform.

I initially ran it with the version of Cura it came with, however having a lot of stringing.

Found the YouTube user named Grimm, he had the same machine and was running the PrusaSlicer, and since I’m a total newbie I asked him for his configuration of PS, he went further than that and posted a video as to all the special configurations and after correcting a spelling error on my part it worked with my machine perfectly.

Now I want to dial it in and optimize the settings.

I didn’t know what testing to start with so I picked a couple in the photo below.
The Top back side of the cube is a little concaved, however the bottom of the cube on that side is very straight. The Y side has some ghost imaging to the right.
Any comments or suggestions for these conditions?

I also ran a Briging test, the large wheel type print. There is some fine stringing, but I really don’t know what this is really testing. Could someone comment on this test.

Could someone suggest what tests I should be running to optimize this machine?
Thanks
HH
Unable to post photo so I’ll post this and reopen and try posting a photo later.