584,854 active members*
4,322 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Trumpf punch with Bosch controller

Hello everyone,

I have a Trumatic 500 from 1999 with controller Bosch CC220 N. The problem is “when switch on the power the module PS100 doesn’t get ready and the monitor screen doesn’t start. To get the PS100 and Monitor on, we have to keep the power on for a few minutes, put off and try again. It takes two or more trails to start the machine. I replaced the batteries, one 4.5 v for the RAM and the other 3.6v in the power supply.
    I have no real experience with this controller, any advice will be appreciated .

Thanks

Jamal Marzouq

Re: Trumpf punch with Bosch controller

Please check your Indramat power supply next to the drives.
    I had the similar issue and found a defective coil inside the power supply.

Thanks.

Re: Trumpf punch with Bosch controller

Hello Ahmedkodama ,

We check the Indramat is good. the problem is " disconnection between cpu mem/5 and the monitor". we check the communication cables X11 and X22 are good and fixed to both cpu mem/5 and the monitor. for sometime the message comes as "Memory corrupted" and we had to restart the machine. But, finally we the data connection is lost and the screen has become black.
    I believe we need to reload the operation software to cpu mem/5. We already have the Original Operation Programs on Diskette and the "NC data carrier GNT 7101" but don't know how to use them to upload the programs. I attach some pictures for screen with faults.

Looking for someone can help reload the operation programs.

Thanks,