I am a student-worker at the local college, and we recently installed an HP Latex Printer, great system; no complaints. However, we also installed a Titan 3 Vinyl Cutter in conjecture with the printer, lots of complaints. We use the USCutter software VinylMaster and can operate the system with little effort except for being able to correct scan the barcode and alignment marks. The cutter cannot seem to recognize the barcode or the alignment marks and fails at arbitrary positions with no pattern. Occasionally (about one in one hundred attempts) the cutter can perfectly read the barcodes and alignment parts and will cut all the stickers with amazing accuracy and no failure. However, 99% of the time the machine can't read the barcode, will read one or two of the alignment marks, or just plain move the laser head in the opposite direction of where it is supposed to go. We have called USCutter to help, and they just suggest turning the lights off, creating an area of substantial darkness, or creating a light-filled environment. I have tried changing every option I can think of on the Cutter itself and am out of options. If you need any additional information, let me know and I will provide it as soon as possible.