584,862 active members*
5,363 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Postprocessor for CAM > EMCO PCTURN 55 Post Processor

EMCO PCTURN 55 Post Processor

Good day everyone,
    I have an "old" Emco PCTURN 55 lathe and am trying to get HSMWORKS 2016 to post out in a proper format which my lath will use. I have done a fair share of manually writing the code but it is not as quick of course and using a program to write the code.

Can anyone help me out with a post processer that will work? HSMWORKS is to my understanding quite close to Fusion360.

Thank you.....

Re: EMCO PCTURN 55 Post Processor

Quote Originally Posted by mustangdan View Post
    Good day everyone,
    I have an "old" Emco PCTURN 55 lathe and am trying to get HSMWORKS 2016 to post out in a proper format which my lath will use. I have done a fair share of manually writing the code but it is not as quick of course and using a program to write the code.

Can anyone help me out with a post processer that will work? HSMWORKS is to my understanding quite close to Fusion360.

Thank you.....
    You have the G-Code format that works for you lathe, so just choose a postprocessor that outputs close to what you need, then edit it with the postprocessor editor in HSMWORKS, I'm sure there are also video on how to use their editor.
    Mactec54

Here is how to use the Editor.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mactec54

Thank you!