584,830 active members*
5,897 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Temperature transducer MAHE

Hey guys!
    Trying to add temperature compensation on my cnc mill Chiron FZ08 based on Sinumerik 840D.
    So I need manual for temperature transducer MAHE TMU6-100, wich should be connected to PLC for gathering information from temperature sensors (wiring diagram attached).
    Maybe someone know type of sensors that should be connected or interface for connection to PLC.
    Any information can be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Snik View Post
    Hey guys!
    Trying to add temperature compensation on my cnc mill Chiron FZ08 based on Sinumerik 840D.
    So I need manual for temperature transducer MAHE TMU6-100, wich should be connected to PLC for gathering information from temperature sensors (wiring diagram attached).
    Maybe someone know type of sensors that should be connected or interface for connection to PLC.
    Any information can be useful.
    Temperature compensation is tricky thing to fit, it is usually a factory option with sensors in 3 or 4 places around the machine including one for ambient temperature.The sensors are connected to an analogue to digital converter and data processed by an NC algorithm, mapped and tested by Chiron. The simplest comp is for spindle growth, where ie for every degree °C a positive 0.001mm offset into the Z axis position. But still requires a sensor on the spindle head near the bottom spindle bearings.

My point is it's not a self do.

Hi! I asked MAHE electronics for documentation and got a quick response from them.

Documentation for Temperature transducer MAHE TMU6-100 is in attachments, maybe it will be useful for someone.