585,683 active members*
5,136 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > SIEMENS Sinumerik CNC controls > SIEMENS -> GENERAL > Can´t Reload the NC Start up screen 2 seconds than chat down

Can´t Reload the NC Start up screen 2 seconds than chat down

Hi,
    This applies to the system GA3 on Siemens Sinumerik 810M

I have restarted my Siemens Sinumerik 810M many times after the batteries have run out due to inactivity in this machine but most recently I do not manage to get the actual uppstart system.

Note that the problem is not uploading TA1,TA2 which is a natural consequence of processor booting.
    The LED on the component board (X111 to the right) is lighting red, I think this tell us the processor 50Mhz was not boot up.
    Any how now more why.

I press and hold the Eye button and start up with the NC button and the screen lights up for at most 2 seconds. Everything looks great on the screen. Also a red LED above the screen that says the system is not ready because no parameters are loaded.
    Any how have seen this before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Card inside the pulpet.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	488909

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_in_the_hole View Post
    Hi,
    This applies to the system GA3 on Siemens Sinumerik 810M

I have restarted my Siemens Sinumerik 810M many times after the batteries have run out due to inactivity in this machine but most recently I do not manage to get the actual uppstart system.

Note that the problem is not uploading TA1,TA2 which is a natural consequence of processor booting.
    The LED on the component board (X111 to the right) is lighting red, I think this tell us the processor 50Mhz was not boot up.
    Any how now more why.

I press and hold the Eye button and start up with the NC button and the screen lights up for at most 2 seconds. Everything looks great on the screen. Also a red LED above the screen that says the system is not ready because no parameters are loaded.
    Any how have seen this before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Card inside the pulpet.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	488909
    Hy, I think my machine does the same. RED LED light is on, machine is stuck on initializing screen. "Eyeball" button doesnt work so I cant upload parameters.
    Did you figure out what the problem was?
    Thank you.