I have a an old burny 2.8 on my cnc table. i use it usually once a week.

Something that has been bugging me is ever since i got it, it has a bizzare error when you do a run sequence on any program, whether it be from the library or over serial.

RUN PROGRAM - SELECT PROGRAM - GEOMETRY NORMAL - COMPUTER DECEL + - KILLS ESTOP.

i reset the estop and proceed to cut as normal. and then i recycle out it doesnt do the compute decel + - and just lets me go straight into the cut menu without killing the estop.

So the computer decel + - is where the kerf is supposed to be. Its something to do with kerf calculation. I figured maybe there is a setting to shut kerf calculation off and its causing this? Has any burny guys seen this before on this controller. It works perfectly except for this error.

My work around is e stop before the error activates it and just let error do its thing for 30 seconds and then cut normally. But still its really weird and if anyone has seen this or knows a fix that would be much appreciated thanks.

another oddity is the bigger the program. saying a 45 kb nest it might take a minute in the compute decel + - window. or 20 lines for a rectangle will take half a second in this error menu.

So its certainly something related to kerf just not sure what.