585,906 active members*
3,991 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Deckel, Maho, Aciera, Abene Mills > Maho MH800 E2, Machine Constants needed

Maho MH800 E2, Machine Constants needed

Trying to revive an old Maho 800 E2, Phillips 432. The machine is in good shape and seems to be working almost flawlessly excepts for the tool changer. Several conversations with some who know this machine say the constants are off. Anybody have a copy of the originals? I know it's a long shot, but any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ffaspector View Post
    Trying to revive an old Maho 800 E2, Phillips 432. The machine is in good shape and seems to be working almost flawlessly excepts for the tool changer. Several conversations with some who know this machine say the constants are off. Anybody have a copy of the originals? I know it's a long shot, but any help is appreciated.
    Are you still looking? We use MH 800 C and 800 E with 432 controls but no active tool changers. If you have had no help I will send you what I can from our machine constants. I will be back at work this Sunday which will be the best day to gather the information.

Quote Originally Posted by solid sender View Post
    Are you still looking? We use MH 800 C and 800 E with 432 controls but no active tool changers. If you have had no help I will send you what I can from our machine constants. I will be back at work this Sunday which will be the best day to gather the information.
    Thank you, appreciate the effort, but after days of troubleshooting we got it worked out. One of the nicest cutting machines I've used, but damn temperamental if you don't do things just right.

I couldn't agree more. The geometrics were and still are, in my opinion, years ahead of its time. They still amaze, and on occasions frustrate, me. Good to hear you have it all worked out. Enjoy!

I have what you need if still looking

Quote Originally Posted by ffaspector View Post
    I revived the exact same machine. We learned quite a bit about how the toolchanger, doors, etc. The constants are about 4 pages long. It may be best to call when your machine is up. write down all your constants and we can A-B your setting with mine. 818-730-2774 PS This is an amazing machine and worth the trouble to fixit and learn how to use it.

maho mh 800 e2

hi
    i have the same machine (mahoo mh 800 e2) but i don't have the software which run the controller , the battery down & the comunication not workin , could u help me where to get this software or send me a copy of the software ,also i got bad prob. with the tool changer , i don't know how to config it , hope some body help

hi
    i have the same machine (mahoo mh 800 e2) but i don't have the software which run the controller , the battery down & the comunication not workin , could u help me where to get this software or send me a copy of the software ,also i got bad prob. with the tool changer , i don't know how to config it , hope some body help

I just pirchase an mh800w no tool changer, workshop model. I need constants if anyone can help. I'm trying to get the tape read but still have had no success. My control is a 532.

I purchased a tape reader but ended up sending the machine to read tape to a good friend up in san jose. He will be able to read the tape if anyone can but the reader may not work as it's for an okuma machine:-(

thanks.