585,978 active members*
4,384 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Engine Oil Purifier Plant

LYE Zhongneng Engine oil Purifier

Application:
    LYE series oil filter machines cannot only remove the carbon particles, deep oxides, etc., but also can filter off the harmful matters such as colloid, bitumen. After treated by the machines, the quality indexes are improved also, so as to resume the performance of engine oil, keep the engine being lubricated, guarantee lubricating system of engine to work properly and prolong service life of engine oil. The series machines are special for recycling kinds of engine oil used in ships, cars and other vehicles.

Features:
    1. Fine precision filtering material, with excellent mechanical strength and long service life, which is anti-erosion and anti-hi-temperature, with high performance of removing fine particles in the contaminated oil.
    2. Completely removing water content and harmful gases from the contaminated oil.
    3. Manually/automatically removing residual impurities from the machine, which is easy to operate and on the safe side.
    4. The mixture of gases drawn out via vacuum system is condensed and dewatered by forced air, which improves the effective output power of the machine and prolongs the service life of vacuum pump.

Hi, how big is the "plant", and how much in US$
    Ian.

How good?

Please look at...
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30936
    I am not biased. I just bought a machine from China. Research with care.
    Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. Three ways to fix things: The right way, the other way, and maybe your way, which is possibly a faster wrong way.

Hi neilw20, just read your other posts, I deeply sympathise with the job losers and bad product receivers.
    The only solution to the problem really is to pay when it works.
    The last firm I worked for paid for their machines that were purpose built by increments.

That is an initial deposit with the order, then progress payments after the engineers had viewed the progress to date and a final payment when the machine was commissioned and running.

All subsequent rework and rectifications were at the suppliers cost.
    We had a system of preferred suppliers, and if you weren't on that list it was the devil's own job to get recognised, also if you stuffed up it was almost a death blow, unless you could get your act together big time.

Bad workmanship or late deliveries usually knocked you off the list.

I don't know how you would deal with the China syndrome, but I reckon if there was a system whereby an agent in the country wherever, held the payment back in the respective country and only released the money when the product was commisioned, it would go a long way to cementing a relationship to reliable supply.
    It would also make the supplier more aware that bad work practices just cost them money and lost orders.

The problem with closing toolrooms is not new, usually it means the relative working conditions have not been updated, and lag behind the times.
    Unless you have state of the art manufacturing processes and design capability, you cannot hope to compete with a state subsidised work place, be it in China or anywhere else in the world.

I visited a factory/toolroom closure, a month back, where the owner was retiring and selling up.
    To describe it as "a dark satanic mill" would probably sum up the situation.
    I worked in some of those hell holes in the 60's when I finished my apprenticeship, and they usually didn't last too long.

I cannot hazard a guess how some of these "pseudo" manufacturers survive the competitive nature of the engineering industry, especially when the whole world is now such a local marketplace.
    We need to reinvent the code of ethics and responsibility, and make suppliers more aware of the customer/supplier relationship.

I would offer a solution to the moulding die situation, where the China suppliers just supplied the dies in the unfinished state to a drawing specification, and the finishing was performed locally.
    This would reflect the cost from scratch and if the product is still defective, back it goes for no payment paid out.
    Ian.