Hi Folks,

I'm a bit new to CNC machines but I'm IT savvy as in I'm a technician by trade.
Ok, so I have the 6040 and to be honest it looks well built, I do like it I must admit.....

I did have a problem where nothing worked and figured out I did not have the .dll file loaded into
the 'plugins' for the Mach3 USB , so no wonder...s/w. By the way, I'm using a laptop with widows 10 and I've got
the Mach 3 milling app working. I can control the X,Y,Z, not using A, but for the life of me I cant get the Spindle
running...

I did notice the small square board inside ( red one ) , the wire ( white in my case ) was wired to output 2. This is obviously
wrong given the videos I watched which have output #1 as the one for the Spindle signal. All other wiring seems ok,
On my set up the colours for the 4 wired spindle control are red,black, yellow and white. RED/BLACK power then
the yellow is the 10V control and the white is the enable I guess....

So I've checked the config out on the ports and pins. All seems in order.

The switch on the top for PC and Manual, I turn it to Manual and I don't get a response from the Spindle either which
is a bit odd, I think this must be a power issue perhaps?? Not sure, I don't want to have to go probing with a Multimeter but
I will if I have to....

So thats it, I thougt by now I'd have it figured out but our friends in China didn't answer my mail yet, maybe they will....

If anyone has ideas I'd be glad to hear....