584,808 active members*
5,114 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Maho 600E O23,O23 fault

Hi everyone,
    I have bought a Maho600E and it had sat so long. We've tried to energize it .it checked all system OK. Then at the main screen there is O23 ,O23 faults .I cant see the X or Z Axis . And None of the keys works ... Press Clear, menu etc.. none of works. İndramat flashes fault continuesly. I have investigate in this forum at some topics is about the constants I have changed battery but nothing changed. How can i enter constants in a machine that no key works ? Or Is it about our indramat's fault ? I can send pictures. Can someone redirect us for workinng it ? Are we doing something wrong i dont know

Re: Maho 600E O23,O23 fault

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post
    Indramat are the drives I think and the CNC is Philips (432) ?

Are you saying the display shows 023 (zero) or O23 (oh) ?

If the display is showing an error, it would indicate the Philips CNC has output this to the screen.

Try hand wheeling all the axis to mid position and check all reference and overtravel switches, also the e-stop buttons for function and sticking.
    Yes its 432 O 23 is the error . We cant control the x or z axis because we cant see them on the screen too.

Here is a link of the monitor's picture No key works ....

https://ibb.co/jv9N7vc

i have tought that did we do the setup wrong ? but we or they dont touch any cables before and after or this indramat has broken ?

This is the indramat's picture keyplace on the indramat only flashes red. nothing works on it too

https://ibb.co/ZT6cFvj

Try hand wheeling all the axis to mid position and check all reference and overtravel switches, also the e-stop buttons for function and sticking.
    i will try this thank you

Re: Maho GR500C O23,O23 fault

You may have lost axis drive communication to the CNC. The indramat drive photo, is that the spindle drive ?

Again, it could just be communication error. I would check all the cables from the drives to the CNC. With POWER OFF, unplug and re-seat every cable at both ends. It's also possible the CNC axis card is defective, but again pull it out and re-seat it into the rack.

Poor contact due to pin corrosion or connection can cause problems.
    Sorry its my fault its Lathe MAHO GR 500C

i have opened a new topic with the right name of the machine sorry for that i dont know how i did it ???
    Last edited by Yvzylmz; 02-20-2023 at 01:10 PM.