I added a rotary axis stepper unit to my existing 3 axis all servo machine. The problem I ma having is that the rotary will not accurately repeat its rotational position. If I rotate it 3600 deg (10 turns) is it actually at least as repeatable than if I rotate it 90 or 180 etc. The number of steps calculates properly as verified by the 10 turn test. The error seems to be random and in both an overshoot and an undershoot of anywhere from 0.1 deg to 0.5 deg. The backlash is much less than that so that does not explain the issue. I purchased the shielded cable to replace the current unshielded one hoping it will help. Using Automation Direct Driver and Stepper running on its own 48V power supply. Incidentally, this is occurring during testing without any of the servos or VFD operating so it will likely only get worse. Hoping you can help with any thoughts on what may be causing the inconsistent positioning? Noise seems a likely culprit based on the randomness, but I checked for ground loops, grounded the PS negative to the earth grounds, have all cables as short as possible, and have ordered a shielded cable for the stepper drive that should be here soon(but I don't suspect that is the issue)