I work in aerospace and I've been operating a cadet 4020 for a few months. This machine is old and has issues for sure, recently it's been throwing a fault 118 2A for spindle stop and just shutting the spindle off during running. I can clear it and it'll go away for a while sometimes but it seems like towards the end of the day it won't clear. Yesterday because it was doing that I shut the machine down and went home for the day.

Today I got in and when I turned the power back on, the screen on the display does not turn on and all of the lights flash rapidly on the control panel.

Inside the back cabinet I noticed there are some lights on some of the displays all the lights are red the green light doesn't appear to light up I tried resetting the circuit breakers that I can see with no real result.

I don't know if it's a dead capacitor not charged, or what. I used to have a tree CNC that would do something similar but I could just leave it on for an hour and it would eventually work but that's not working with this.

Any ideas?