I have been struggling for days to figure out how to set the initial Home for all my axes in LinuxCNC. My CNC experience comes from Arduino Mega 2560 + v1.2b Shield where I could move all axes to where I want them and then I press a button to set Home. That's it. LinuxCNC is confusing to me.

My configuration:
MB: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Six-core Processor 3.5 GHz
RAM: 8GB DDR3-1600 (800MHz clock) PC3-12800
LAN Controller: Realtek RTL8111E
Ethernet Interface Type: Gigabit Ethernet
LinuxCNC 2.9
- Kernel (linux-image-6.1.0-3-rt-amd64)
- Header (linux-header-6.1.0-3-rt-amd64)
Motion Controller - Mesa 7i76e (ethernet)
X&Y Stepper Motors - Nema 24
Z Stepper Motor - Nema 23
Digital Stepper Driver - DM860T
Axis (3 axis) configuration - XYYZ

I have done a very basic PNCConf setup. I was able to get the X, Z and one of the Y axes to move during testing in PNCConf while setting up the axes. I still need to figure out how to tie both Y axes together so they move as one.

I have limit switches on X, Z and one side of the Y axis. I have read many posts where people were able to use this configuration. I would like to as well since I have it already setup this way. I have ran my limits in series by axis. Meaning both limits on each axis goes to one Input on my Mesa board. They are all setup as NC. I would like to setup the Home location to the far left front corner of my table. I would like my Home to share those limits.

I have read through tons of posts and documentations on Homing with LCNC but I cannot find a good step by step tutorial for dummies.

Can someone please help me configure my limits/home as well as setting my two Y joints as one?

I have attached my ini/hal files.

Thanks!