585,727 active members*
3,874 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > ZW3D CAM > Need a Demo of the Program?

Talking Need a Demo of the Program?

Go to http://dolphincadcamusa.com/VXProducts.html for a FREE DEMO! You can download one, schedule an On-Line Demo, or Schedule an On-Site Demo!!

I read the VX cam pdf files. Does not look like VX offers much in the way of 4th axis milling tombstone support. Not one example in the cam pdf files for production milling. VX seems to be focused on being an integrated system for mold makers and as such is really a specialized mold package. The user interface for cam looks very cumbersome to me. The cad interface looks much better.

Wink

Here’s a picture. We handle it well.

I have the file too, but you need VX and I will have to email it to you. I keep getting an error everytime I try to upload the .zip file to this post. However you will need VX to view the file. Let me know and we can do an internet demo prospective buyers.

Apologize for the lack of marketing, we put our money in product development.
    (nuts)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4axis_tombstone.jpg  

I have the demo version of VX 12 installed. I am interested in looking at your file to see how well VX really handles 4-axis horizontal machining. I find it very disturbing that 4-axis horizontal machining is not covered in the VX cam pdf files. I hope your file has a fair number of machining operations that can be simulated so I can analyze what was done to create your file and if it is going to be practical in a production machine shop. The VX website makes it very clear that VX wishes to be seen as a system for mold makers. This is one reason I have some serious doubts. You can use this e-mail address to send your file: [email protected].