585,555 active members*
2,963 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Milltronics > Centurion 7 Installed Options

Centurion 7 Installed Options

Does anyone know a way to tell what options are installed for a Centurion 7 or CNC 7000 control? Things like Rigid tapping, etc. Is there a setting in the menu somewhere that shows this info?

I was trying to access the documentation library but the Milltronics site seems to be down at the moment.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Centurion 7 Installed Options

I "think" I found where this info is. According to the Centurion manual, under Main>Util>Info>Ram shows the Ram Drive contents. The manual states "programs that run special options on a machine are usuallystored in this directory". I take it this is what I am looking for.

However, I am not sure. The manual shows files with 5 digit number, which I assume are option codes of some sort. Of course, I may be completely wrong about this info...

I am not familiar with the Centurion 7, only 5 and 6. You want to get into the parameters pages. Go to the Mains page, then F7, then F1, then PROTO 3 for the validation code, then 3 for level, then you should see across the bottom, LEVEL, PREC, MACH, AXIS, and MISC. From there you can cycle through each option and there are multiple pages of info under each, so look at them all. I can't honestly remember where the rigid tapping option is listed, but it should be in there somewhere. Do you not have the manual for the Centurion 7? Pretty sure you can download it from the Milltronics website.

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the help. To be clear, and I should have stated this beforehand, I do not own a Milltronics machine. I am looking one for sale and the seller doesn't know where to look. I was trying to get some info so I don't have to waste 4 hours drive to go look at it (or at least have some info on where to look prior to going).

I have a copy of the Centurion 7 Programming manual, but it is in no way clear to me. Even with your help in starting at the Parameters page, it doesn't seem clear where options are installed. I guess this absolutely makes more sense with the console in front of you. You've at least given me a good place to start!

Thank you!

A phone call to Milltronics with the serial number should get you a build sheet with the installed options from the factory.