585,712 active members*
4,310 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

10T Ram Parity Error

It must be that time of the month. 3 of our machines have been down twice this month.

Anyways. I booted up the Mori/10T this morning and the screen is displaying
    "FS10T9B 1220N"
    "RAM PARITY ERROR"

Also getting "E" on LED on master PCB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

system check label

I did the '7' & '9' button while powering up to clear memory, now I'm getting an "check system label: error".

could it be the main board?

Quote Originally Posted by grease View Post
    I did the '7' & '9' button while powering up to clear memory, now I'm getting an "check system label: error".

could it be the main board?
    Manual says: if "E" appeares - replace master PCB, NC software ROM or ROM board. But try to make follows:

Fanuc 10/11 Controls
    Procedure to clear memory and reload parameters.

1. Make sure you have a copy of your parameters, pitch error compensation parameters, part programs, and tool offsets. These can be punched out to your pc. You will have to write down the 9000 parameter and 9100 through 9139 parameters, also you will have to write down your PC parameters: Data table, Timers, Counters, Keeprl and Pos. these may have more than one page so make sure you page down. If you don’t want to write, I take a photo of each page with a digital camera, check you can read them.
    2. Power off the machine and power up holding in the “7” and “9” pushbuttons this should bring the machine up in the IPL screen.
    3. Press the “9” button twice, and then press “Input” This will enable system label generation.
    4. Press “Y” pushbutton to generate system label.
    5. Next you will be ask “NUMBER OF AXIS?” enter the value that was in parameter 9000 then press “INPUT”.
    6. You will then have to enter “OPTIONS 1 through 40”(parameters 9100 through 9139) these parameters have to be loaded in Hexadecimal Notation. See page 2 for the procedure on converting to Hex. If a option parameter is all zeros just press “INPUT” otherwise enter the two digit Hex number and press “INPUT”
    7. Once you have loaded all the OPTIONS the screen will ask you to erase certain files, press “Y”
    8. This will bring you back to the IPL screen. To exit this page press “6” and “INPUT”
    9. You should get a page with various alarms, ignore these for now and load the rest of the parameters recorded earlier. Check maintenance manual for procedure.

Question same problem

Did this work for you, or did you have to replace boards due to the E on the led board in the back