Hi,

I run an electrical panel shop. I'm trying to automate the process of pen plotting electrical terminal markers. Basically this -->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxfzdSlkSo

I have a Knee Mill running Centroid Oak and a CNC router running Centroid Acorn. I can put a pen holder in either one to get the job done. The terminal markers, cable tags, etc. sit in custom trays, like in the video.

I already engrave switch & cabinet labels on the router, but it's a few per job, so I just modify a template by hand and generate the Gcode using Vectric V-Carve pro.

For the terminal strips, it can be dozens to hundreds per project. My electrical drafting software (AutoCAD Electrical) can generate an excel file with all of the labels (1023, 1024, 1051, 1066, etc..). I'd like to create a template with placeholders to populate from the excel file.

V-Carve pro has a "plate production" utility. but this generates the layout on the fly using preset X/Y sizes and gaps. This may work, but I'd prefer to have full control over the layout as some of the marker holders are not regular spacing, have rotated labels, etc.

Software suggestions?
What I already have:
AutoCAD
Fusion 360
V-carve Pro
Tag Print Pro (label printing software)

Thanks.