584,817 active members*
4,660 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC 3040 Z-DQ spindle rating

Hello, I have the CNC 3040 Z-DQ desktop CNXC unit ( as shown attached), but I am having trouble with the spindle speed.

The maximum measured speed is 5,600 rpm, and the no load voltage at the terminals is 26.2 volts.

The spindle metal casing is 52mm diameter and 94mm long.

Can anyone please tell me the rated kW, DC voltage and current of this spindle?

The manufacturers are not responding

regards to all,
    Jill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My CNC 3040.jpg  

Re: CNC 3040 Z-DQ spindle rating

The image referred to above is not showing at CNCZone, so I am posting a link to the image at sister site Industry Arena: https://en.industryarena.com/forum/a...5&d=1678848817

Re: CNC 3040 Z-DQ spindle rating

Quote Originally Posted by JillB99 View Post
    Hello, I have the CNC 3040 Z-DQ desktop CNXC unit ( as shown attached), but I am having trouble with the spindle speed.

The maximum measured speed is 5,600 rpm, and the no load voltage at the terminals is 26.2 volts.

The spindle metal casing is 52mm diameter and 94mm long.

Can anyone please tell me the rated kW, DC voltage and current of this spindle?

The manufacturers are not responding

regards to all,
    Jill
    They range from 300watts to 600watts this sounds like yours is 500watts they are just a small DC motor with an ER collet adaptor, so you don't have a lot of power as such, if you program for light cutting loads they can do quite well.
    Mactec54