584,830 active members*
6,038 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

toyokoki press brake

hi,

im new to the site so if this is the wrong place to ask this question please let me know..i have a toyokoki press brake that the compact flash card went bad,,mits want sell the old software they want me to buy a new controller..i found the soft ware and purchased a new 16 mb flash card..im having trouble figuring out how it want me to format it so i can use the floppy drive to install the software to the flash card,,it keeps saying wrong directory or invalid partition..any help would greatly appreciated

Re: toyokoki press brake

Quote Originally Posted by HITSQUAD View Post
    hi,

im new to the site so if this is the wrong place to ask this question please let me know..i have a toyokoki press brake that the compact flash card went bad,,mits want sell the old software they want me to buy a new controller..i found the soft ware and purchased a new 16 mb flash card..im having trouble figuring out how it want me to format it so i can use the floppy drive to install the software to the flash card,,it keeps saying wrong directory or invalid partition..any help would greatly appreciated

So I may have some information from years ago that may help. I have original copies of the HYB125 and HYB250 compact flash cards. Let me know if this would help you in some way.