Greetings to everyone! My name is Jan, 43 years old, I am a metal turner by profession, I have my own machines, from lathes I have a maho graziano 350c and one Traub Tnd 300, with c axis and driven tools..as well as two cnc milling machines Maho 600E and MH 700s 5 axis.. I have a small problem with Traub, so I would like to ask you if someone could help me... I don't have the original parameters from my machine, so the M11 function doesn't work for me, and the M10 works without problems, the master who services me says that is probably turned off somewhere in the PLC, but there is also a problem there, because nothing is written, only numbers and dashes, and on some lathes it is written, what is the final function... the second problem is that in the tool data next to data Z and X I also have "C", and every time, when I measure a tool, I have to make the C axis a reference point for each tool, because otherwise it won't teach me the position of the tool via ATC and I won't even enter it, and honestly that already annoys me, so would if it was possible for the master to take it off for me, but even though he is an excellent master, he himself says that he doesn't know because we only have 3 pieces of Traub and they are all different liciti, mine is tnd300 and there is another 300 G and one tnd 400, but that 400 again, has no hands to accept parts... I hope someone can help me, and thanks in advance for the answer.