585,582 active members*
4,579 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need sauter lathe help

I bought an cnc lathe roeperwerk fanuc 3t , 1989 , and the turret have some missing parts .
    Turret is 05.480.316 .
    What i miss is the middle plate where stands the motor , the encoder , sensor , and the othe way is the pinion wich rotates main shaft of turret .
    I need some help with drawing , i make now some measurement , but i am not sure that i am right about .
    I found some photos in internet and after that i make the drawings .
    I want to make that plate from aluminum , and that pinion gear from metal after that i need to make it harder with heat treatment .

Quote Originally Posted by Andreiir View Post
    I bought an cnc lathe roeperwerk fanuc 3t , 1989 , and the turret have some missing parts .
    Turret is 05.480.316 .
    What i miss is the middle plate where stands the motor , the encoder , sensor , and the othe way is the pinion wich rotates main shaft of turret .
    I need some help with drawing , i make now some measurement , but i am not sure that i am right about .
    I found some photos in internet and after that i make the drawings .
    I want to make that plate from aluminum , and that pinion gear from metal after that i need to make it harder with heat treatment .
    If I were you I would look for a good used turret, repair of a sauter turret is quite specialized and sauter used to employ service engineers with test rigs to repair and set them up. Just bolting on parts could be an expensive rabbit hole.

Re: Need sauter lathe help

Here is picture of a plate that i made after a simulation in cad software , all is working now , and i can use the turret .
    The plate was made after i found 2 picture of interior of same turret type , with a new made pinion , and after i measure all the components that was making the turret .