585,759 active members*
4,279 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas Lathes > Tl-1 Alarm 102 cannot reset. Servo amp flashing error

Question Tl-1 Alarm 102 cannot reset. Servo amp flashing error

Hello, i'm having an issue with my TL-1. i fired it up a few weeks ago and the z axis servo amp blew up taking out a few components on the pcb. i replaced it and performed tests on the servo motor and power leads before firing it up according to haas's own diag instructions which all checked out fine.
    today i finally powered it on with the new amp installed and despite it not blowing up the amp is flashing both error and on lings and i am getting 102 servos off alarm which cannot be reset.

any help would be greatly appreciated it's my first cnc and i'm only 22 with not alot of spare cash.

regards, Curtis

Re: Tl-1 Alarm 102 cannot reset. Servo amp flashing error

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis714 View Post
    Hello, i'm having an issue with my TL-1. i fired it up a few weeks ago and the z axis servo amp blew up taking out a few components on the pcb. i replaced it and performed tests on the servo motor and power leads before firing it up according to haas's own diag instructions which all checked out fine.
    today i finally powered it on with the new amp installed and despite it not blowing up the amp is flashing both error and on lings and i am getting 102 servos off alarm which cannot be reset.

any help would be greatly appreciated it's my first cnc and i'm only 22 with not alot of spare cash.

regards, Curtis
    It is better to replace the broken servo amp with a new one.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html