585,728 active members*
4,690 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Moving Dimensions

Moving Dimensions

What is the quickest way to move lots of dimensions in Mastercam X2?

Move them to another level or to modfy the locattion for each one.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Xform-Translate-From-To or is there a better way? Sure would be nice to just be able to pick dimensions and just drag them where I want them. Maybe there is a way to do this but am not aware of how to do it.

if you hit F4 then the Dim you want to then at the bottom of the window there will be a option for the Dim change from here you go and move or size or change it all you want.Click on one make the change then just move to the next one.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Very helpful. Moving the dimensions are now much easier than the way I was doing it. Not able to change the size though.

when you pick the Dim and it becomes active again click on the letter "T" and the size box will come up.you are picking Quick edit correct if so try what i just stated.
    Cadcam

Also to change the the size at once go to Creat Drafting dim and use multy edit.
    Cadcam