585,667 active members*
4,025 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Anyone have a complete list of system variable for a 18-I tb lathe??

Anyone have a complete list of system variable for a 18-I tb lathe??

I had a need today to reference the main calling prg. # from a G-code called macro. When I used system variable #4115 (inside of the macro) it referenced the 9015 macro that is called by the G-code I specified instead of referencing the main calling prg.#.

I got around it by storing #4115 in variable #530 (in the main calling prg) and then had the macro retrieve it from #530.

The more system variable I find in the list I have, I still think it is incomplete of a total list.

I would appreciate it if you guys could send me what you have for system variable's for a fanuc lathe 18-I tb if that makes a difference.

Does anyone know if I could contact Fanuc and they could give me a complete list of system variables that exactly match my lathe??

send info to [email protected]

thanks
    Jon

Did you receive this list yet?
    Paul Sevin - Ovation Engineering, Inc.
    http://www.ovationengineering.com

No I sure havent yet.

thanks and cant wait to see it.

[email protected]

The Fanuc Operations manuals has all the neede variables in that manual, which you can purchase from Fanuc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tcooper571 View Post
    The Fanuc Operations manuals has all the neede variables in that manual, which you can purchase from Fanuc.
    Is this different than the operator manual that comes with the machine???

Thanks for the help.

I believe it should be the same one that comes with the machine. I am looking at a GE Fanuc 18TB series Operators book right now (the GE Fanuc and Fanuc are virtually the same). If I look in the Custom Macro section it will show all variables. Does your book have that section?

Tcoop

Quote Originally Posted by Tcooper571 View Post
    I believe it should be the same one that comes with the machine. I am looking at a GE Fanuc 18TB series Operators book right now (the GE Fanuc and Fanuc are virtually the same). If I look in the Custom Macro section it will show all variables. Does your book have that section?

Tcoop
    yes it has that section for the basic ones but they do not exactly match my machine it seems.

thanks anyway.