509,828 active members
3,072 visitors online
Register for free
Login
Page 57 of 67 7475556575859
Results 673 to 684 of 797
  1. #673
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3501
    Some easy to understand Matrix keypad:
    How a Key Matrix Work
    http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

  2. #674
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3501
    Some easy to understand Matrix keypad:
    How a Key Matrix Work
    http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

  3. #675
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    25

    Any chance of getting source code?

    Hello kwackers, thanks for this great controller, it is working great on the rotary table I built it for, but my brother has a table that has a 1500 turn to one rotation that he would like a controller for and the program as is does not support this.
    I was wondering if you could add some post processing subrountine to increase the number of pulses that are put out, like a x5 output or something like that.
    I have a friend who knows some c programming that may be able to look at the code and see if he could do something.
    Let me know what you can do, or if you are willing to release the code.

    Thanks,
    Sam

  4. #676
    kwackers
    Guest
    Hi Sam,

    I've looked at this in the past, basically the problem is at maximum step rate the interrupts occur at 10khz and the time it takes for them to calculate the next step (and acceleration/deceleration etc) accounts for 95% of the processor time.
    This precludes (trivially) a post processor and switching the maths to 32/64 bit.

    It's probably doable but would require a fair amount of reworking and rethinking how the current system works.

    If your friend is interested he can look at the code attached to the first post in this thread for ideas on how he thinks it can be achieved, but whatever the solution is it can't take any longer than the current system.

    Cheers.
    Steve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Waters View Post
    Hello kwackers, thanks for this great controller, it is working great on the rotary table I built it for, but my brother has a table that has a 1500 turn to one rotation that he would like a controller for and the program as is does not support this.
    I was wondering if you could add some post processing subrountine to increase the number of pulses that are put out, like a x5 output or something like that.
    I have a friend who knows some c programming that may be able to look at the code and see if he could do something.
    Let me know what you can do, or if you are willing to release the code.

    Thanks,
    Sam

  5. #677
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    178
    If anyone is interested I have PCB's available.
    These are £6 (UKP). (Programmed pics are £7)
    P&P UK is £2.20.

    (Delivery costs are per order. Outside the UK please contact and I'll quote delivery separately).

    You should be able to order these using Paypal from my site: www.worldofward.com

    Cheers,
    Steve.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCBComponentSide.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	179727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PCBTrackSide.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	179728

  6. #678
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    203
    Those look really cool, what would that be in american money.

    Thank You
    arche =) =) =)

  7. #679
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    178
    Looks like you multiply by 1.5 to get $ (currently)

    I'm going to add a 'shop' (I use the term loosely) on my website that allows you to click and pay with paypal. Hopefully that should remove the issues with currency.
    I'll also figure out what the rough charges for postage outside of the UK are and add some way to pay them.

    Hopefully I'll be able to complete that this evening.


    Quote Originally Posted by jeep534 View Post
    Those look really cool, what would that be in american money.

    Thank You
    arche =) =) =)

  8. #680
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    156
    HI Kwackers,

    I would like 2 PCB's and 2 Pics. If you have PayPal you can send me a bill that way.
    My e- mail is ' hoecken@yahoo.ca '. To figure out the postage you need to know that I live in Vancouver , B.C. Canada.

  9. #681
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kwackers View Post
    Looks like you multiply by 1.5 to get $ (currently)

    I'm going to add a 'shop' (I use the term loosely) on my website that allows you to click and pay with paypal. Hopefully that should remove the issues with currency.
    I'll also figure out what the rough charges for postage outside of the UK are and add some way to pay them.

    Hopefully I'll be able to complete that this evening.
    What is the address of your website?

    Thanks, Paul

  10. #682
    Registered
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    178
    Website is World of Ward :: Home.

    I've added a 'shop' so it should be possible to order the pcb's and PIC's from there. I've separated out the postage and done some weighing and checking of postal charts so it should be correct.
    Fingers crossed it *should* all work correctly. (Although the site seems a bit sluggish at the mo.)

    (For the UK guys, apologies I had to increase the postage slightly in order to 'unify' it).


    Quote Originally Posted by pwasbury View Post
    What is the address of your website?

    Thanks, Paul

  11. #683
    Registered
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2031
    Hi Steve

    your online shop almost worked

    for some reason the postage charged was £0.00 plus £1.50 and not the £2.20 you intended

    please send me a paypal invoice for the missing 70p

    I should of checked before hitting the return key

    I've sent the transaction number in a P.M.

    thanks


    John

  12. #684
    Plastic
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0
    Yes, I thought maybe you'd simply overlooked my query.

Page 57 of 67 7475556575859

Similar Threads

  1. Stand alone rotary table indexer.
    By kwackers in forum PIC Programing / Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2019, 04:15 PM
  2. CNC Rotary Indexer/Table
    By desman in forum Commercial CNC Wood Routers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 03:32 PM
  3. 4th Axis CNC Rotary Indexer Table Plans
    By Modular CNC in forum News Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:55 PM
  4. Manual indexer-rotary table vertical
    By silverfoxx03 in forum Want To Buy...Need help!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •