584,850 active members*
4,499 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

DAEWOO LYNX 220LM

I have a Operator Message (alarm) that i can figure out how to fix
    NO. 2067
    The Tool & Rev. Spindle Indexing Condition Alarm. Check Confirmation Switch In Tool Post Unit

Has anyone had this before and what did you have to do to fix it

Thank, You
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

Try, indexing the turret in... then in mdi attempt to rotate the spindle.

What happens?
    JR Walcott
    Georgia Machine Tool Resources, LLC

I wont do anything you move the turret in X & Z but that is it
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy... Rather be crazy than sit back and wait for someone else...

Try to home Z and X... Do they home in the correct position?
    JR Walcott
    Georgia Machine Tool Resources, LLC

I run a lynx 220 LM every day and i have seen that message before. when I got that message it was because i tried to index the turret and bumped a tool on something whch caused the index motor to alarm out in the middle of a tool change when the turret was in between positions. the way I fixed it was to zero return the X and Z axis' and then put the machine in handle mode and manually index the turret. If that doesnt work for you try turning it off and then do it again? let me know how it goes

I have tried all that and nothing is working but thanks i will keep trying

im a service engineer in the uk and when this happens its usually the proxy switch not been made on the tool clamp/orientation cylinder take the cover off to the right of the turret and check or if you like you can check with keep relays and manually clamo and unclamp the cylinder and check with the pmc

Need Help ASAP to fix this alarm 2067 on PUMA 300

I have a Operator Message (alarm) that i can figure out how to fix
    NO. 2067
    The Tool & Rev. Spindle Indexing Condition Alarm. Check Confirmation Switch In Tool Post Unit [/COLOR]

Has anyone had this before and what did you have to do to fix it

Thank, You

Quote Originally Posted by pumajason View Post
    im a service engineer in the uk and when this happens its usually the proxy switch not been made on the tool clamp/orientation cylinder take the cover off to the right of the turret and check or if you like you can check with keep relays and manually clamo and unclamp the cylinder and check with the pmc
    I opened the back cover and found 2 proxy switches there. Both are on ( orange light ). What else can be wrong?

just bought for RESALE a LIKE NEW Doosan/Daewoo Lynx 200LM; clal if interested
    303-651-6545, Steve

I have sen this occur when the live tooling is not oriented 100% correctly and the live tool tang moves the drive out of position during tool change

solution alter P4077 S2 until orientation of 2nd spindle is correct again
    *~~Darwinian Man, though well-behaved, At best is only a monkey shaved!~~*
    *__________If you feel inclined to pay for the support you receive__________*
    *_______Please give to charity https://www.oxfam.org.au/get-involved/_______*

mystic is correct your live tool has moved out of orient position. we broke the drive tang off one of our live tool from this error
    If you can ENVISION it I can make it

I have an operator message alarm 2102. Do not know how to clear it. The machine info is Doosan Lynx 220 LM

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd View Post
    I have an operator message alarm 2102. Do not know how to clear it. The machine info is Doosan Lynx 220 LM
    Is there a message with the alarm number?

Quote Originally Posted by dcoupar View Post
    Is there a message with the alarm number?
    This is the Turret, promotion drive generic alarm.

When this alarm occurs please check the Vision/Promotion unit in the electrical cabinet. The digital readout will have the alarm number on the screen.

Also please describe what the machine was doing before the alarm.

Doosan Lynx 220lm 2102 alarm

Hello, the alarm will appear during a drilling operation of the cycle. This alarm will only appear with a certain tool. The screen reads turret servo alarm, when you check the drive for the code, the error code is not present. The manual does not have this alarm anywhere in the alarm list.

Check the Servo unit alarm history
    press mode until you see ALP-h
    use up and down arrows to scroll through the history write down the error codes and check again when it happens, if nothing has changed- the promotion unit is the most likely culprit.

It is either giving an erroneous X10.1 alarm signal or X10.6 vpf signal.

These are signals from the promotion unit to the cnc so I wouldn't suspect a cable.

Get your local Doosan agent to check with a replacement promotion unit

got the same lathe, had trouble like this last year. I don't remember the alarm code but it ended with the end-coder on the turrent servo being replaced.

Re: DAEWOO LYNX 220LM

I'm having similar issue. My turret wont index, live tooling wont work, and spindle does not respond. alarm 2102 check servo driver in back cabinet. We replaced the battery.

Re: DAEWOO LYNX 220LM

Hi folks I'm new to this forum, just come across this thread. Our lynx 220 is around three months old and had a 2116 alarm the other week. I had to remove all live tooling and replace them with bungs. The lathe ran fine without live tooling

An engineer came out and couldn't fathom what had happened to it as after being left on all weekend the problem disappeared. Just been told to keep an eye on it

Page 1 of 2 12