585,676 active members*
4,294 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > Need Help Machine Parameters Required

Need Help Machine Parameters Required

Dear Friends

We are having Daewoo VMC Model DMV-400, Serial No. .AV3S ;0014 with Fanuc 18M Control. Parameters Lost. Kindly Help to Switch ON the Machine

L. Sakthivel
    L. Sakthivel
    Email:[email protected], website:www.premierengrs.com

Re: Need Help Machine Parameters Required

Every Daewoo or Doosan (EVER SOLD) has a hardcopy of the parameters as the left Korea, located in the Blue Book which was placed into the pocket welded into the inside of the door to the electrical cabinet.
    A machine that old would have had a 1.44MB floppy as well (good luck finding something to read that in the modern day)

If the machine was ever worked on by a Dealership Service technician, it might have a copy of the parameters that was downloaded onto a PCMCIA Card. Check with past service providers.

Any given day, any owner, maintenance person, or operator could have made a download to a PCMCIA or RS232 file...

Using the parameters from a different machine will allow about 1000+ of the 12,000 parameters to be incorrect. THIS COULD CAUSE DAMAGE if any were allowed to remain incorrect.

I am asking the Korean Factory to research their archives and see if a copy of your parameters still exists... (due to the age of the machine and that Doosan bought Daewoo, the likelihood of finding one is not high.)

Please send me an email to tie this info to my work email: [email protected]
    Doosan Service Technician
    [email protected] O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479

Apparently, this has been asked for before.
    We had the files on hand in the United States, as they were requested a few years ago.

Remember: these are the settings AS THEY LEFT KOREA (Many things could have been changed over the years)

Once you get it running, I recommend that you do your own backup and keep that updated file in a safe location.

NOTE: I tried adding the files to this forum post, but the file rules will not allow it. I am providing a link to my DropBox so you can download the folder holding 3 files

https://www.dropbox.com/t/wzT9Xh0BuSgdy4uu

I have to say that I am super impressed by dhardt's customer support efforts! Top notch.

Thank you sir.

I try to give the type I want to get...