586,005 active members*
5,034 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Cincinnati Milacron Service and Repair

Cincinnati Milacron Service and Repair

We are a company that specializes in Cincinnati Milacron service and repair. We are factory trained X- Cincinnati service engineers and can get your machine up and running quickly. I have been working on Cincinnati machines and lathes for over 25 years. If you are selling a machine, we can help with installation, setup and training. We work on many varieties of machines old and new, foreign and domestic. Look us up on the web cncmachineservices.com Mike Eckardt 248-391-2341

Are you still in business?

Almost positive they are. I have talked to Mike a few times thru the years, and he knows the machines. He also spends time on the Cincinnati Group over at Yahoo.

I e-mailed him and may be looking at training in the future, but I am having a problem with machine kicking the hydraulic pump thermal overload after a few minutes of operation. It is a fairly new 1988 VMC that was wired for 480, and rewired for 240.

I am new to practical machinist and to working on Cinncinnati CNCs. I am a CNC mechanic whom is very close on taking over a problem with our 3236 20V 5axis machine. The problem first started as a hydraulic leak seeping down through cone and labyrinth seal of the spindle. My coworker disassembled the spindle drive assembly to replace all the seals and now is baffled as to why the piston assembly would burst all 17 bots. I believe we may be at the point of calling outside help. Is there anyone local to the Los Angeles area? I feel not too willing in helping him out since my boss gave him the task without including me (think my boss is trying to prove I am expendable since he fears for his job). I have rebuilt other spindle assemblies on 5 axis machines but not a cinncinnati. I repaired the drive (Indramat) on this machine a few months ago. It had a bad IGBT and a burnt load resistor on the regulator board that's basically all the skilled work I have performed on that machine. Jumping into a disassembled spindle drive assembly, I feel, requires more experience. Any takers I can e-mail you pictures. (562) 513-0331 Ruben Gallardo.

burst all 17 bots? typo? What burst?

What Burst

I used burst because the bolts were ripped out of the unclamp cylinder cover.

cbkj0204 Guest

Re: Cincinnati Milacron Service and Repair

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    We are a company that specializes in Cincinnati Milacron service and repair. We are factory trained X- Cincinnati service engineers and can get your machine up and running quickly. I have been working on Cincinnati machines and lathes for over 25 years. If you are selling a machine, we can help with installation, setup and training. We work on many varieties of machines old and new, foreign and domestic. Look us up on the web cncmachineservices.com Mike Eckardt 248-391-2341
    GOOD DAY
    I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE CINCINATI DART VM500 YEAR 2000 MACHINE
    DO NOT TURN ON THE COMPUTER
    I GIVE IT START ONLY BUT THE BUTTON FOCUSS ARE TURNED ON AND OFF BUT NOT
    LIGHTS ON THE BLACK SCREEN

I NEED HELP