Neilw20, the time I alluded to earlier was a delay, IIRc. Been several days ago, now, so I dont remember what it was for.

And, the fun continues......Sharp thinks they know what the part is that I need, and sent me one next day air. I needed a "brake" they sent me a "book", an operation manual for a conventional mill. Of course, I called the parts dept. and left messages. They didnt call back today, so getting the right part tomorrow is now impossible. Come to think if it, they have yet to return any of my calls or those of my repairman.

I am beginning to think it is good that they make such a dependable machine, if I were to have alot of problems I dont know if I could handle this for long. You get to feeling all alone when you have been down 8 days and machine tool company wont talk to you, and the only help you have gotten from your dealership is from the secretary. i have heard guys complain about poor service before, but never experienced it for myself until now. I know I am starting to whine a little, but if you have read this far, at least you are listening....