(Also posted under another forum)
I've got an Accu Path CNC mill with M400 (V1.27), OS is Linux. I don't do any heavy duty or large stuff....mostly plastic, alum and brass and seldom anything over the size of a small book. I frequently get a couple of glitches when doing dxf import files and depth repeat (notice I said "frequently" since the problems aren't consistent!!!)

The first, and most costly, is that either at the beginning move or, much worse, at the final move, the machine does an arc before retracting. The arc appears to be a half circle. Everything up to that point will be okay. There is no arc indicated at that point in either the .icn file or G-file and of course nothing in the chained profile. It appears to be something happening with Depth Repeat but I can't figure it out. Sometimes I'll import a .dxf file and all the programming goes smoothly with no glitches.

The other is a Z-axis plunge at the beginning of each repeated path. This would be livable except that when it does that the Z-axis goes full bore. Again, this isn't always consistent and sometimes I can play with various Z-axis parameters and get it under control.

Another glitch that doesn't show up much is that sometimes Tool Comp won't turn on until about a quarter of the way through a path.

Can anybody offer any insight into these issues? I'm pulling what little hair I have left out and the end mill and material costs are driving me up the wall.