584,860 active members*
4,987 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > Default kernal speed in Syil inch profile

Default kernal speed in Syil inch profile

What is the default kernal speed in the SyilAmerica X3 inch profile? I tripped a breaker and the PC shut down hard. Every since then Mach has been complaining that the kernel speed of 25khz is to slow for the motor tunings. I suspect that I need to set the kernal back to 35khz but I've customized my profile quite a bit over the past few weeks and didn't want to accidently over write it by reloading the original from CD. Can someone post the default kernal speed and a few of the motor tuning numbers so I can see if I need to re-do those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thackman View Post
    What is the default kernal speed in the SyilAmerica X3 inch profile? I tripped a breaker and the PC shut down hard. Every since then Mach has been complaining that the kernel speed of 25khz is to slow for the motor tunings. I suspect that I need to set the kernal back to 35khz but I've customized my profile quite a bit over the past few weeks and didn't want to accidently over write it by reloading the original from CD. Can someone post the default kernal speed and a few of the motor tuning numbers so I can see if I need to re-do those as well.
    I can't help you with the units, but the profile (metric) I received was 35Khz.

Question Problem with PC.

25 Khz I think is correct.
    I had the error message come up because XP was making the PC busy when Mach3 started.
    Make sure no rogue programs are running.
    When Mach3 starts it enables it's driver, and at this moment the PC must be healthy and not busy.
    Mine is connected to a network, and every so often it goes off into the weeds at the wrong time. Restart Mach3.

Use Ctrl-Alt-Del to see what else is running.
    Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. Three ways to fix things: The right way, the other way, and maybe your way, which is possibly a faster wrong way.