584,842 active members*
4,201 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Keling 5056 Driver Error HELP

I just got my CNC router dialed in and I went to change from the 24V power supply I have to a new 48V power supply. Both are from Keling and the machine was working a few minutes before the upgrade. When I power it on I get X and Y working but not Z. On the Z driver all I get is a red light. So I switched back to the 24V power supply and I still get a red light on the driver. I switched the motor to a different driver and the motor works. I checked all the wires as best as I could short of ripping it apart and testing each lead.

Any suggestions. My motors and drivers can handle up to 50V and it has protection against over voltage anyway, anyone have any suggestions??

If it had recieved over votage is there a fuse or something I might need to replace? It doesn't look as if there is anything to reset.

It is ok for 48V. Check here http://www.kelinginc.net/KL-5042wiring.pdf for the wiring again. If you are use Mach3, pls check your configuration http://www.kelinginc.net/Mach3Tutorial.pdf. Any more question email me at [email protected]

When I switched from your original 24V to the 48V you just sent me I didn't change anything. The X & Y still work, so after I talked to you on the phone yesterday I took the Z out and put it in X's place and it still doesn't work. I put X back and it works so it's definately the driver. I took it out and flipped all the DIP switches and checked it and it still doesnt' work. I'll call you tomorrow to see what to do.

You should check if the Z works. But just send back, We will test for you and let you know

I did Z Does work with the X driver, but Z doesn't work with either z or x motor. I will send back, can I order a new one right now on your website so I can get it in the mail and when I send the old one back you can just refund my money? If I do that will the driver be sent out tomorrow so I can get it soon? Thanks.

We will send one to you for sure

Thanks I all ready made the payment through paypal.