Hi!

Ever look at CNC4PC's or World of CNC's websites(not my work, but similar) and start to worry how much longer your profits will last in a world that is quickly becoming more demanding of aesthetic presentation?

In my pursuit of hardware to continue my personal art projects and R&D efforts, I am offering something that I would not give to clients from any other industry. I can create sites as good or better than the first 2 examples that came to my mind while considering this post.

I am willing to trade professional web design, graphic design for adverts, or other design services(my site) for motion control hardware, electronics equipment, or other similar devices.

If you have been pricing design services, you probably know they can be extreme. This site that I am working on, Gabriel Telecom will end up costing them over $15,000(3 months of full time effort!). This isn't because I am overly expensive - this is just what their business needs; allot of custom code and dozens of graphics. However, I can setup E-Commerce sites quite quickly. Checkout Laser Service's website for an example of something I built for about $2500.

Please Contact me if you are interested in discussing a project of any scale, I am currently working full time doing similar work for the arch. firm that built sears tower.

Thank you,
Robert
RGCS