584,826 active members*
5,084 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 37 of 90 2735363738394787
    G-Slick

Although I doubt there's a gecko called Slick.

Here's my entry...

Gecko "Pup"

Chuck

My entry is "Tantillus"

Latin for "so little"

Thanks for the chance

Matt

alipavsky and Santa Fe Al,

Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately the naming contest will be done without the person's handle right next to it, so kissing up like that won't get you a guaranteed spot (but it helps ;-) ). [/joking]

-Marcus Freimanis[/QUOTE]

Should have built a vacuum pump before my comment.:violin::wave:

I'm an amateur musician so how about Gecko Minor (G minor) for the single drive and Gecko Major (G major) for the four pack.

Good luck to everyone who entered. I'm sure everyone who buys these drives will be a winner.

regards Gary

gecko naming contest

Ok. Here's my entry. How about Mini Raptor Gecko or MRG for short.

No one can Beat G-SMART

"GET SMART WITH G-SMART"

Nandrive

I will give another name

Chameleon

HISTORY: Today when i was exhausted after hectic work in my office... I just put myself relax for 15 minutes...i close all the doors of my mind the physical door (eyes) toooo.... After closing my eyes i saw something strange...i saw a Gecko and it was running fast...as soon i saw it , it started camoflauge by changing color... I heard a voice, Oh...that was that chameleon saying me... "Hi Khalid, why u not keep my name as ur new MDF machine, name it Chameleon and you will get Chameleon drive from Marcus"..

It was amazing aspiration... suddenly i wake up from day dream... I named my machine CHAMELEON, and now for the second part i am suggesting the new drive name as CHAMELEON"

NOTE: Marcus see my Chameleon, how pitty is it without Chameleon drive, isn't it???.. It needs drive...Chameleon Drive.......
    Marcus, I have transfered the message of Chameleon to u...Now its ur turn to keep his message and reward my Chameleon a Chameleon drive....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my machine.jpg  

Naming contest:

With the new G-String, your stepper's will purr!

Widgit
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Khalid
    From post 609: "There is one entry per person, and your first entry counts so make it good."

I got my small babys today. Thanks Mariss & Marcus.

That name was already brought up anyway with post 711.

It certainly seems to be a popular name for the drive since 3 people have com up with it.

I don't know... I am among the three.... I just transfered the message of Chameleon to Marcus... Now if this drive get the name of Chameleon then i hope i will get the reward as per chameleon words"

Contest ended yesterday anyway
    Walking is highly over-rated

I propose:
    "Geek"
    A) In recognition of all the people who spend their days building machines and their nights dreaming up ideas for names of stepper drivers (in particular, the ones who keep coming up with "g-string")
    B) For "eeking" more performance than previously imaginable out of the least expensive hardware humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tauntdesigns View Post
    Contest ended yesterday anyway
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..
    I will again say Marcus will keep my entry...I hope as per Chameleon words

All the member With me...
    Please VOTE ME...Please....

Ok,

I think the first person to post should get one.........
    Walking is highly over-rated

Oh..my dear Fellows ...Where are you? why are u so silent...Come and vote me ...Don't u want to see more carving work i did in my post...If u wana see my work and presense here then ...please...pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee...Vote me

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    I will give another name

Chameleon

HISTORY: Today when i was exhausted after hectic work in my office... I just put myself relax for 15 minutes...i close all the doors of my mind the physical door (eyes) toooo.... After closing my eyes i saw something strange...i saw a Gecko and it was running fast...as soon i saw it , it started camoflauge by changing color... I heard a voice, Oh...that was that chameleon saying me... "Hi Khalid, why u not keep my name as ur new MDF machine, name it Chameleon and you will get Chameleon drive from Marcus"..

It was amazing aspiration... suddenly i wake up from day dream... I named my machine CHAMELEON, and now for the second part i am suggesting the new drive name as CHAMELEON"

NOTE: Marcus see my Chameleon, how pitty is it without Chameleon drive, isn't it???.. It needs drive...Chameleon Drive.......
    Marcus, I have transfered the message of Chameleon to u...Now its ur turn to keep his message and reward my Chameleon a Chameleon drive....

I STILL REMEMBER THE DREAM..AND THE WORDS FROM CHAMELEON....Chameleon can't be wrong...He promised me ..i will get the reward

Page 37 of 90 2735363738394787