584,817 active members*
4,550 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > Dolphin Demo / Dolphin Sales / Dolphin Support

Dolphin Demo / Dolphin Sales / Dolphin Support

Just wanted to note a few things...

You can demo the software free at the below web address.
    Just click on "download" once getting into the homepage"
    Dolphin CAD/CAM USA

The Dolphin contact number is 724-939-7585

If there are any questions unanswered, send them directly to [email protected] instead of posting on here.

You can visit the Dolphin CAD/CAM website here.
    Dolphin CAD/CAM Support

Thumbs up Dolphin Documentation and tutorials

I am currently trying to evaluate V11. It has been tidied up a lot and seems to work more smoothly. I am not impressed by the inability to access information on application of the Z-curve, and there seems to be nothing about the use of the rotary table. Anyone got any ideas where I can get these.

A bad point is the software comes with V10 documentation. There are V10 videos on You-Tube ( about 46 ), but who wants to spend days downloading these.

At this stage I see a good product suffering from lack of training materials

We are working on a new set of videos for V11 - I'm sorry that they were not ready to go with release of V11, they take along time to produce, no excuse I know.

Regarding Z profiling and 4th axis - There are some examples on the Yahoo user forum and also in the Examples folder that gets installed with the software. They should be more easily accessible.

I'm sorry that you have had some problems, and can assure you, and all of our valued customers that we are striving to make things better.

In the meantime I am more that happy to produce any specific videos that you require.

Andre