585,567 active members*
3,555 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > super x3 milling machine stand.

super x3 milling machine stand.

I am selling a syil america super x3 milling machine stand. It is brand new in excellent condition

i no this is a long shot but do u still have it? if so how much and where are u located?

bummer i want one of these..

yes im resorting to makin one myself,,soon.lol

Food for thought, I built my stand not only for the X4+ but also to house a tool box.
    Four wheels with jacking screws onto machine mounts, it is an easy job to wheel out the machine for cleaning.

Martin
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Martin

very nice,looks to be very solid,thanx for the pic,

Self contained storage box.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Long View Post
    Food for thought, I built my stand not only for the X4+ but also to house a tool box.
    Four wheels with jacking screws onto machine mounts, it is an easy job to wheel out the machine for cleaning.

Martin
    Nice work Martin. I built something similar that sits over a modified filling cabinet for holding all the tooling with the computer next to it. I have two wheels on one side and the frame has box section on the top I can slide in pipe for handles to lift it like a wheel borrow. Makes it easy enough to move round if needed and sits on the feet when stationary. Stands are fairly easy to make and nice to customise it to suit my situation.

I have extended trips overseas for travel and work so my stand is designed to use as the storage box as well for when everything is packed up and locked away. The top has it's own frame and unbolts from the stand, this then becomes the bottom, with the mill still attached it is lowered to the ground with a lifting chain. The stand/base box is then tipped over and bolted upside down to the top of the base and the front doors screwed to the frame. Now it is in it's own self contained rodent proof storage container. I can also bolt on the wheels from my sack barrow and wheel it to it's final storage space. Works well.

Just thought I would mention it in case it helps inspire others to take the plunge to build their own stand.