585,582 active members*
4,660 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 87 of 224 3777858687888997137187
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4472
    ok tomorrow i make one 4 u its 1:55 AM here can't use the machine right know i'll make one video 2 u tomorrow

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGiPcMCWO88"]YouTube - ‪SMOV0029.AVI‬‏[/nomedia]

cnc laser

Thanks Fleury for taking the time to do that. Is the glass cover to stop the smoke?
    It seems like a small laser module. How many watts? What type of Laser? Are there any consumable parts involved? Does it cause the wood to separate? How thick is the line cut?
    Do you need eye protection?
    Too many questions
    Being outside the square !!!

well man like i told u i know nothing about laiser machine i just got it a 3 days a go n i not know if i'll buy it because the price i'm just testing it one friend try sell me n i explain the situation 4u in pm ... the name is laser mercury 25w 64x42 No Need Eye Protection , n yes have something 4 take the smoke out

oh one more thing i forget i don't like the dea it's only works 15.000 hours n i need change a piece high price 5000$

lol

about cnc router this is my OWN cnc check it

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgRN6KMJ4JU"]YouTube - ‪Cnc Aluminio Lolata‬‏[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEv_lM2D1Og&feature=relatd"]YouTube - ‪Usinando Quadro de um Fusca 2D‬‏[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUYM442bBU"]YouTube - ‪Cnc Lolata‬‏[/nomedia]

Lolata is the Brazilian guy create n sell this fantastic machine.

very fast machine ... great eletronic -> Smile n Splindle 2KW 72x52

i use in mach3 in motor tuning 10.000 in Y , X n Z velocity n 1000 accelaration in X , Y n Z

15 kg stepmotor akiyama

in my old machine i use the same stepmotor 15 kg akiyama n eletronic chopper n i only can run it in mach3 3.500 velocity n 600 acceleration .

i'm thinking in got the laser machine or buy in future one like mine but bigger like 2,00x1,00

Hiya Benny, Fleury,

It looks like that machine uses an RF generator tube, they are fast and very accurate but need re-gassing every 10,000 hrs at a cost between $3000and $5000 depending on where you get them done.
    RF tubes aren't in reality any more reliable than standard CO2 tubes and cost around 20x the price.
    They are subject to fail in much the same ways as a CO2 due to overheat, gas leakage etc and that is rarely if ever covered by any warranty. Before considering that model Fleury I'd be looking for time and usage guarantees from the supplier for the tube.
    I've seen RF tubes fail inside 500 hours so they are often not all they are cracked up to be.

As to eye protection, it's down to common sense really, the tubes emit ionising radiation in quite high wavelengths, a flash across your eyes WILL blind you permanently, also using normal glass for a lid cover isn't really a good idea, it won't filter out any stray laser radiation or deal with a scattered beam leaving you open to arc-eye at best and blindness at worst.

Please also be aware that some machines are manufactured down to a price and often circumvent things such as interlocks or safety considerations, you should always remember the power supplies are pumping voltages from 25KVa upwards in a laser so need a route to earth that doesn't pass through the operator in the event of a critical failure. A spark from the + side of the generator will jump 4 to 10 inches (depending on power levels)if it can find a quicker route to earth, if that route involves passing across your chest it will kill you.

Just some thoughts Fleury if your looking at buying a laser cutter

kind regards

Dave

Hi

New Pics:banana:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HPIM9448_640x482.jpg   HPIM9449_640x482.jpg   HPIM9450_640x482.jpg   HPIM9451_640x482.jpg  

HPIM9452_640x482.jpg   HPIM9453_640x482.jpg   HPIM9454_640x482.jpg   HPIM9455_640x482.jpg  

HPIM9456_640x482.jpg   HPIM9457_640x482.jpg   HPIM9458_640x482.jpg   HPIM9459_640x482.jpg  

HPIM9460_640x482.jpg   HPIM9461_640x482.jpg   HPIM9462_640x482.jpg  

Thanks Exsecratio for taking the time to explain about the lasers. Do you know why the cost is so high for re-gassing?

Hi Guys,

How do I download the Megaupload files, I'd quite like to download this one, but they are password protected.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    You can help me

My email : [email protected]
    Thanks and best regards

Hiya Benny,

No idea, it's not a process i know anything about or have any experience with.
    I'll see if I can find out from one of my suppliers

A lot of the running reliability with RF tubes is down to the manufacturers quality control, some Chinese RF tubes quote 15000 hours but in reality they will run around 6000 before losing quite a bit of power, the output of both RF and std CO2 tubes has a work curve that is quite pronounced, the first X time will give best results (after burn in) followed by a mean time of Y where you get decent power without fluctuation followed by your Z time where the tube is effectively about to die.
    It will often pay to swap out or re-gas in the last third before it goes tilt and potentially damages the power supply (when they die you get quite a nasty arc to ground that can damage the PSU if it's not shut down very quickly).

I toyed with the RF Vs CO2 for some time before I bought my last laser cutter and after quite a bit of research went with CO2 glass tubes mostly due to reliability and cost of swap out.

I have 2 commercial Mitsubishi metal cutters as well and when compared to the running costs of a "home" laser they are incredibly expensive, circa $60 an hour in gas assistance as a basic cost plus the much bigger voltages and amp requirements as well as servicing costs and lens / consumables replacement.

One of the things I have found (I run the support forums for a home laser distributor) is on occasion people tend to expect more from a home laser system than cost would suggest or make possible , I appreciate that $10,000 is quite a big cost for a home laser but when that's compared to the $300,000 my metal cutters cost it really does start to show the difference between industrial machines and home or "budget" kit.

Personally I think the advent of multiple far eastern laser cutters has lead people to believe there is little difference between "laser cutters" when in reality the reliability of some of the lower market end machines is dreadful to say the least. Surprisingly the bulk of far eastern laser cutters are all produced in 3 factories with tubes being made by another 2 companies. The machines are branded at source depending on the end distributors requirements and quality can vary by a hell of a lot.

I've seen two machines of the same spec made in the same factory sold by different distributors with a world of differences between them. One was ultra reliable and well finished while the second was close to scrap metal that looked like it had been hand painted with a house broom from new. A lot tends to be based on just what the distributor will accept and market rather than cost most of the time.( I guess some distros like to make too many bucks for little effort and will crate out whatever junk they get delivered)

My own advice for anybody wanting to buy a laser would be research the seller first, ask the awkward questions you won't find on their web site and above all talk to people they have sold to before. The best machine in the world is going to be scrap if the vendor goes bust inside a year and you can't source spares or worse still they sell you a cheap machine then charge you $1500 for a new tube with a $300 fitting charge etc etc...
    Go with a vendor that has a forum as well, you will soon find any potential pitfalls buying from them through their forums, many supplies won't run forums as they know their faults will all soon show up.

I'm very lucky, I found one of the very best vendors, I've called him at 8pm in the evening at home with questions and he has always been there to help. Sure I could save $1000 on a $10,000 machine importing it direct but what is the after sales going to be like? Would our far eastern friends be there to talk me through any problems if things went wrong? What about if our over zealous customs agents decided to play football with it when it came in, who fixes it? and god forbid some thing breaks, would they fly out to pick up the old part and replace it within a day or so?

Oops, in answer to your earlier questions if I may?

Kerf size for a lot of home lasers is around 0.1mm, plywood cuts very well and doesn't separate (always use laser ply, commercial ply uses formaldehyde glue and the fumes can be toxic).
    Consumables: Tubes, Final focal len's, Directional mirrors. Past that there is very little in them to go wrong and anything that does is covered by the warranty (so long as you purchased from a reliable vendor)

Right I better do some work and stop babbling

best wishes

Dave

descarga megaupload

Hey if you get response to x megaupload download password I'm interested my email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by liat View Post
    hey, anyone manage to find these models?
    Thanks
    anyone help me. file Dxf
    Thanks very much

help me

Quote Originally Posted by falcastillo View Post
    Hola de nuevo a todos, agradesco a los que me ayudaron con los el anterior post, a todos mil gracias y por aki estare por si me necesitan.
    Bueno ahora tengo un pedido ojala no sea muy grande me encontre unas imagenes de unas figuras mitologicas, y ojala que me compartieran esos diseños.
    Can you help me. I like this pic. Anyone give me this dxf files. Thanks very much.
    I'm from Viet Nam. I don't good English.
    Thanks again

take this islamic Mosque okba ibnou nafa3

builded plan by me
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

originale photo

[IMG][/IMG]

Smile descargas

Quote Originally Posted by laser_vn View Post
    anyone help me. file Dxf
    Thanks very much
    Hello laser: If you look in this forum you will see that there are many files to download. I did as follows the last page I started looking forward and got a good batch of file downloads and e-ok? This was written in Castilian and translated into English the viednamit not my forte! Greetings

Found this:

Robot Stencil, for laser cutting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails robot2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ● Distribuidor Syil en Argentina ● "www.syil.com.ar" ●

Same source: Faces Stencil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Face-Stencil.jpg  

Same source: Zoo Stencil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zoo-Stencil1.jpg  

Thanks again Exsecratio / Dave for a fascinating insight, into the world of laser cutting.
    As much as I hate the MDF dust and having to replace / sharpen router bits, I can now see that laser is not really for the home hobbyist.

Been a practical person I do wonder about the cost of lasers and how much of it is inflated.
    Lets face it, there is a glass housing, a few mirrors, a light source, and some lens work. I appreciate that precision comes at a cost too, but with CNC and modern day machines youd think that should also be cheaper to produce laser parts. I'd love to see a cost break down in the manufacturing of laser machines. (I'm not asking you for this, just exclaiming).

Makes me wonder how I could produce these myself. Not that I ever would / could.

Thanks again, very informative !!

Benny

Mosque

Quote Originally Posted by chawkiz View Post
    take this islamic Mosque okba ibnou nafa3

builded plan by me
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

originale photo

[IMG][/IMG]
    Nice work...

Quote Originally Posted by ynneb View Post
    Thanks again Exsecratio / Dave for a fascinating insight, into the world of laser cutting.
    As much as I hate the MDF dust and having to replace / sharpen router bits, I can now see that laser is not really for the home hobbyist.
    I think the difference between a spindle router and a laser based one is:

with an endmill you can hurt a finger and eventually it will heal itself, worst case you lose a finger, you still have nine.
    with a laser you can tattoo your eyes for the rest of your life, worst case you lose one eye, but you only have one remaining...

Pablo

Page 87 of 224 3777858687888997137187