584,829 active members*
5,034 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Mentors & Apprentice Locator > CNC'rs in Denver / Northern Colorado?

CNC'rs in Denver / Northern Colorado?

With the vast resources that this site has to offer, I'm in the planning stages of my CNC router project. I'm curious if there are any other CNC'rs in the Denver / Northern Colorado area, especially if you have successfully designed or built a CNC router or plasma table.

I'm between Longmont and Greeley, but would love to know if anyone north of the Springs plays with this stuff!

--Scott

Scott

My son has a cnc plasma table he purchased about 3 years ago. He uses it for making tools and doing some commercial signs. He lives in Platteville, CO.
    If your interested in seeing his table, let me know and I will arrange something for you.

Larry

Well, that's close enough!

Larry,
    Believe it or not, I live about 2 miles north of Platteville...a town most people that live within 20 miles don't even know exists! I'd love to see his table, and check out his work! I'll PM you my contact information.

--Scott

I am just south of Denver, Centennial.

I have built a good sized router, a harbor freight mill, a full size bp clone, and a harbor freight lathe.

Chad

I am in Windsor Colorado.. Just got my cnc router up and running.

I want to be there!

CNC in Denver

I am Located in Denver, CO we have a 6'6" x 13' CNC Router and a 24" x 48" router. I am more than will to help any one out with small projects or production runs. call or email 303.nine-one-zero.5397 jonathon (at) Outlineindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by heliski989 View Post
    I am Located in Denver, CO we have a 6'6" x 13' CNC Router and a 24" x 48" router. I am more than will to help any one out with small projects or production runs. call or email 303.nine-one-zero.5397 jonathon (at) Outlineindustries.com
    Do I have z axis capabilities? If so how deep?

Re: CNC'rs in Denver / Northern Colorado?

I'm in the area as well. Just west of I25 and Cabela's off I25 in Broomfield. I have a CNC router up and running. Here's the build thread: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc-wo...gineering.html

I'm still working on my shop and machine but don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you want to stop in sometime and see the beast.

Andrew
    Canuck Engineering |

Quote Originally Posted by the_canuck View Post
    I'm in the area as well. Just west of I25 and Cabela's off I25 in Broomfield. I have a CNC router up and running. Here's the build thread: New Machine Build Canuck's HD Metal Monster

I'm still working on my shop and machine but don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you want to stop in sometime and see the beast.

Andrew
    Canuck Engineering |
    Hi.I am not far from you. I would like to check it out sometime. Contact [email protected]

Re: CNC'rs in Denver / Northern Colorado?

I am in Windsor Colorado..