Hi, i am running mach3 on a windows 7 32bit machine controlling a 3-axis using the Toshiba tb6560. I previously used this device and has been working fine but recently ive been having troubles communicating with the controller, after I disconnected the board to connect the controller to a better power supply with a higher current capability. It is a 24v supply. I have found that if i boot up Mach3 i can use the motor tuning to run one of the motors for around 3-4 buttons presses before it will cease to send any more signals.
I will have to restart Mach3 to enable me to get any axis to move just for the same few buttons presses again until they all just stop again and it just fails to move anything any more. Only the y-axis and z-axis move the x-axis still refuses to move. All the ports and pins are set-up correctly as I haven't changed them from the last time i used it. The manual control for the controller works fine meaning the motor connections are correctly connected. Has anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.