584,805 active members*
5,258 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Updating Acramatic 2100 (A2100)

ok first of all i would try to disassemble clean and reassemble all boards ones again.

make sure all boards are in right place and all connections are clean. you say you replaced battery for real time board?

real time board don t boot anyhting you just connect an isa video card to them as well as a real old keyboard and correct thee bios?

You can tell me the BIOS parameters for the RT card

Please Check our New 10" Touch Screen CNC Controller - Made in UK

Kickstarter Link below

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...oject&term=cnc

You Tube Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6soNUxN900&t=118s

i did nt get what I should tell u?

the Bios configuration depends on the board version and bios version you have. In my case it was only to get the bios back to default configuration .
    and just change the halt on no errors line instead of halt on keyboard or mouse.

there are other posts here that show different bios where you have to change more settings

kabdelwahid this is exactly what i have faced for a month. If this works for me I will be extremely grateful. It had me stumped. I have a hard copy of the bios for both boards. i boot my RTCPU on the bench and everything is set correctly. in the machine i get exactly the same results as pasan did in 2016. I felt like it was a software issue but i couldn't afford to be wrong on this so i waited and googled for answers. I will try this first thing. Thanks for commenting

Natedog. I hope it works out fine for you. Its not so hard to do. And you ll allways be able to pull the board back out and redo it. As long as you have the grafic card and the keyboard. Make sure to place a brand new battery in so you don t have to redo everything again. and while the board is out. pull out mempry chip clean it and reseat it in the same position as it was in. make picyures even if you are sure you know what you are doing. be carefull and always ground yourself before touching any pcbs on the machine.

Take care

Thanks Kabdelwahid, It didn't work. I tried another rtcpu and it didn't work. I tried another bridge board and same results. When I power up without my RTCPU it loads all. I'm looking at the power supply now. Getting really frustrated. Thank you for replying.

Page 2 of 2 12