585,938 active members*
3,682 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > EZ-Track Mills LCD Screen Replacement Kits

EZ-Track Mills LCD Screen Replacement Kits

Do you hate the CRT monitor in your EZ-Track Mill? Has it gone out or burned numbers into the screen? Is the cost of replacing the CRT monitor with the same old monochrome CRT got you down? I own a machine shop and have personal experience with this same problem. So rather than paying an exorbitant price for the replacement ($20.00 monochrome screen)(nuts) I have a solution for this problem and need some feedback on my New LCD screen. My LCD screen fits into the original control panel with custom anodized alum. frame AC-DC converter and is a plug and play kit. NO CUTTING or MODIFACAION to the control panel. Just take out the old piece of crap and put the new kit in. It's that easy. The LCD has a wide screen view area of 8 and 3/4" horz. And 5 and 1/4" vert. COLOR, and looks SWEET!!!! I'm curious to see how many other shops have had the same problem and are looking for a better solution and a better product for your $$$$$$. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!! C/ya Andrew

For those interested in some pictures I'm going to post the kit as soon as I can get the brochure together for the sale of this product. I hope there will be an interest in this kit. I'm a Master Tool maker by trade and have developed this kit for the Machinist by a Machinist. So this is easy to install and understand. Not over engineered as many things are. Simple is good.... The cost is going to be $650.00 and the LCD screen is awesome super bright and clear wide screen version. Look for the pictures in the next week or so. Thanks, Andrew

EZ PIC'S

Here are some pic's to compare between the CRT monocrome screen to the New Bright LCD EZ replacement Kit. I think you will be able to see the difference between the two:wave: The pic's are not as good as the screen is in true view. Thanks for looking, Andrew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LCD EZ TRAK Screen 010.jpg   LCD EZ TRAK Screen 012.jpg   LCD EZ TRAK Screen 014.jpg   LCD EZ TRAK Screen 016.jpg  

LCD EZ TRAK Screen 019.jpg   LCD EZ TRAK Screen 022.jpg